Empowering You Organically – Season 11 – Episode 88
Title: The BIG 3 Anti-Inflammatories
Hosts: Jonathan Hunsaker, TeriAnn Trevenen
Description: Let’s talk synergy….the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects. At Organixx we believe in maximizing the strength of our blended supplements by sourcing high quality and clean ingredients. And then we take it to the next level by asking the question…”What ingredients can we blend to produce a combined benefit greater than the sum of their separate benefits?” Tune in to find out the outcome!
* * *
This Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Supports a Healthy Heart, Boosts the Thyroid, and Promotes Brain Function
- 3 NATURAL INFLAMMATORY SUPPORT AGENTS:Our revolutionary formula combines Frankincense, Myrrh & organic fermented Turmeric into a powerhouse anti-inflammatory supplement.
- SOOTHE ACHING JOINTS: Each of these ancient treasures has been shown through studies to help alleviate joint pain, soothe aching joints and decrease inflammation.
- INCREASE MEMORY & ALERTNESS:Frankincense has been scientifically demonstrated to support a healthy heart, support normal thyroid function, and promote memory and brain function.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: We use only the purest and cleanest ingredients. Our Joint & Muscle Care contains all natural ingredients free from fillers, binders and excipients.
- Frankincense is the resinous extract from the trees of the genus boswellia, have been used for centuries in cultural ceremonies, as a cosmetic agent, as a traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments, especially inflammatory diseases, which we just talked about, including asthma, arthritis, cerebral edema, chronic pain syndrome, chronic bowel diseases, cancer, and some other illnesses.
- Boswellic acids are the active compounds of frankincense. Some studies have shown that the use of frankincense can also improve the learning, enhance the memory in animals and human beings.
- Two ways that you can get frankincense
- Essential oil
- Myrrh is a reddish-brown dried sap from a thorny tree. Commiphora myrrha is the actual name for it, but it’s native to Northeastern Africa and Southwest Asia.
- Myrrh has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine. Scientists are now testing the oil’s potential uses, including for pain, infection, and even skin sores.
- Myrrh also can help combat pain and swelling, and it’s also a very powerful antioxidant, which combats oxidative damage, which we know can be really bad for our health.
- Oxidative damage from free radicals contributes to aging and even some diseases.
- Turmeric is believed to be one of the most effective nutritional supplements in existence.
- Many high-quality studies have shown that it has major benefits for your body and for your brain.
- Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow color and has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Recently, scientists started to back up what Indians have known for a long time.
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects. It’s a very strong antioxidant. It is very, very, very powerful when it comes to brain health, when it comes to combatting disease.
- Turmeric, in its raw form, it’s not very bioavailable, again, which means it’s hard for your body to absorb it and really to get the curcumin, which is the real active compound out of turmeric that’s the big benefit, and I mean we’re talking single digit percentage of curcumin that you absorb out of turmeric.
- If you’re looking at using turmeric on a daily basis, I think that you can use piperine if your body reacts well to it.
- Piperine changes the enzymes in your stomach, which is what helps make it more bioavailable for the turmeric.
- That same thing happens if you’re on prescription medication. So, I always warn people, if you’re taking prescription meds, kind of stay away from the turmeric supplements that have piperine in them, or black pepper, because it can increase or decrease the efficacy of that prescription med, which also increases and decreases the efficacy of the side effects of it.
- When you ferment it, that releases those enzymes so that when you ingest it into your body, now all of the enzymes that your body needs to break down that turmeric and absorb that curcumin is right there in your gut.
- It can also support brain health.
- It’s been proven to improve brain function and lower risk of brain diseases.
- It can lower your risk of heart disease.
Putting Them Together
- They have a synergistic effect, having all three of these ingredients together. So strong and so powerful, we actually created a supplement called Joint & Muscle Care.
- What we found out is actually combining all three of these together, that synergistic effect is phenomenal.
Magi-Complexx (essential oil) & Joint & Muscle Care (capsule)
* * *
Subscribe to Empowering You Organically
Never miss an episode!