Healthy & Super Easy Vegan Whipping Cream
- 2 cans (13.5 oz each) of full fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 – ¼ cup powdered Lakanto, sifted
- 5-6 drops of your choice of peppermint, orange, or lemon essential oil (optional)
- Chill cans of full fat coconut milk or coconut cream overnight. Place glass bowl in freezer for about 15 minutes right before you are ready to make your whipping cream.
- Add coconut cream to chilled bowl. (If using coconut milk, scoop out just the hardened cream from the top of the can into bowl.)
- Using hand mixer, mix on med-high speed until soft peaks form. If your coconut cream is hard and/or lumpy, simply add in a little bit of the leftover coconut milk until desired consistency is reached. This takes anywhere from 1 to 4 minutes.
- Add in vanilla extract, desired essential oil flavoring, and Lakanto powdered sugar. Mix again.
- Use whipped cream immediately or place bowl in the refrigerator for about one hour to firm up a bit more.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Use on top of hot cocoa, desserts, fruit, or just eat it on its own! It’s delicious!!
Serves 12. Per Serving:
Calories: 127.5 | Total Fat: 15.4 g | Total Carbohydrate: 4.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g | Protein: 0.9 g
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.