Tropical Pineapple & Kiwi Smoothie
- ½ cup fresh or packaged* guanabana. If fresh, peel and remove seeds.
- 1 organic banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed (including the core, it’s concentrated with the digestive enzyme bromelain)
- 1 organic kiwi, peeled or wash well and leave the skin on for extra fiber
- 3 tablespoons fresh Aloe Vera gel
- 1 handful organic kale, washed
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina flakes
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 cup fresh almond milk OR coconut milk OR substitute spring or filtered water
- Slice the Aloe Vera stalk lengthwise and scoop out the flesh.
- Place the gelatinous flesh in the blender.
- Put the remaining ingredients in the blender and process at medium speed for 10 seconds and then on high for 20 seconds more or until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with fresh fruit if desired and serve. Enjoy!