Tomato Turmeric Garlic Oregano Celery Smoothie
- 1½ cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup spring or filtered water
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh turmeric root OR substitute ¼ teaspoon dried turmeric
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon quality salt such as pink or sea salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process on medium speed for 15 seconds.
- Change to high speed and process for 30 seconds more or until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a celery stalk if desired. Enjoy!