Spicy Chai Protein Shake with Essential OilsReading Time: < 1 minute
- 2 ripe bananas, frozen
- 1 cup chopped mango, frozen
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup brewed green tea (1-2 tea bag(s) brewed in ¾ cup water)
- 1 scoop of vanilla bone broth protein or Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-inch of fresh ginger root, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 drop of clove essential oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Steep your green tea for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add 2 to 3 ice cubes to cool tea down.
- Blend all ingredients up until smooth and creamy in your blender.
- Top with additional ground cinnamon.
Serves 3. Per Serving:
Calories: 173.8 | Total Fat: 2.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 30.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g | Protein: 8.2 g