Replenishing Post-workout DrinkReading Time: < 1 minute
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 Tablespoons aloe vera gel
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 scoop Organixx OrganiGreens (optional)
- Fruit or sweetener such as ½ banana, raw honey, fresh berries, stevia (optional)
- Filtered water and/or ice cubes for desired consistency and temperature
- Blend up all of your ingredients and enjoy right away.
Serves 1. Per Serving:
Calories: 48.2 | Total Fat: 0 g | Total Carbohydrate: 12.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g | Protein: 0.1 g
Aloe Vera is commonly used externally to soothe burns and abrasions but can also work wonders when taken internally. It supports GI health and helps maintain blood sugar levels that are already within a normal range.
Bananas are rich in potassium and fiber which help to lower blood pressure and support heart health. Ripe bananas are easier to digest and have higher levels of antioxidants as they ripen.
Coconut water is the clear liquid from inside coconuts. It provides vital trace minerals and natural electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, and manganese.
Enzymes in fresh lemon juice accelerate the digestive process. Even though lemon juice is acidic, it actually has an alkalizing effect on the body.
Organixx OrganiGreens is a revolutionary organic green juice powder made with 14 sprouted & fermented superfoods and botanicals for maximum nutrition.