- 1 handful of organic baby spinach (about 1 cup)
- 1 organic banana (OR ½ banana OR ½ cup berries OR 2-3 Medjool dates OR omit completely)
- 1 scoop Organixx OrganiGreens
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (e.g., nut/oat/hemp/coconut milk)
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- Walnuts/pecans, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, berries or other fresh fruit, honey, Ceylon cinnamon, stevia
- In a blender, blend up spinach, banana, OrganiGreens with milk until smooth.
- Pour into a small pot and stir in oats.
- Cook over medium heat until oatmeal begins to bubble. Turn down heat to low and cook, stirring continuously, until desired thickness is reached (3-7 minutes).
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Makes 1 bowl. Per serving (based on using organic banana and oat milk):
Total Fat: 5g
Total Carbohydrate: 84g
Dietary Fiber: 19g
Bananas are rich in potassium and fiber which help to lower blood pressure and support heart health.
Nut milks are a form of non-dairy milk made from nuts soaked in water and blended into a creamy beverage. Some popular nut milks on the market include almond, macadamia, cashew, walnut, pistachio, and hazelnut. Other non-dairy milks you can use in your recipes include soy milk, lite coconut milk, and oat milk.
Oats are technically gluten-free because they aren’t a type of wheat, barley, or rye grain. However, if you have celiac or a significant gluten sensitivity, look for oats that are certified gluten-free to ensure no cross-contamination.
OrganiGreens is a certified organic greens juice powder. It’s made with 17 superfoods and botanicals, many sprouted or fermented to multiply and magnify their nutritional value.
One of many nutrient-dense leafy greens, spinach can improve digestion, flush bodily toxins, and promote skin health.