No Bake Dairy-Free Cherry Cheesecake CupsReading Time: < 1 minute
- 1 cup walnuts/almonds/cashews (or a combination)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 5 large pitted Medjool dates + 4 dried apricots (or just 6 dates)
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Optional additions: cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cacao powder
- 2 cups soaked & drained cashews (soaked 4+ hours)
- 2 ½ cups fresh cherries, pitted
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 2 scoops Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional)
- Process all of your crust ingredients together until they form a sticky consistency (scraping down sides as needed). Line muffin tins with 12 cupcake liners and evenly divide out the crust crumbs. Press down firmly and place tin(s) in the freezer.
- In a high-speed blender, blend up all of the cheesecake filling ingredients until a smooth consistency is reached (you may need to use your tamper to help incorporate ingredients).
- Evenly divide filling into each cup and place back in the freezer to set for about an hour.
- To serve, remove from the freezer and allow to thaw until cheesecake is firm to the touch but not frozen solid. If desired, top with whipped coconut cream, fresh cherries, and/or shredded coconut. Enjoy!
- Store cheesecakes in a covered container in the freezer for up to a week.
Makes 12 cups. Per cup (based on using walnuts & Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder):
Calories: 387 | Total Fat: 29 g | Total Carbohydrate: 29 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Protein: 8 g
Cashews are a good source of healthy dietary fats and essential minerals, including copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
More than just a healthy snack, cherries are thought to have unique benefits other fruits can’t match for improving sleep quality.
Unsweetened shredded coconut is a healthier choice than sweetened. It often contains fewer preservatives and usually isn’t treated with sulfites to keep it white.
Coconut oil provides a boost of healthy fat that can energize and satiate. It is a strong antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial food.
Dates are high in fiber. Just 2 Medjool dates contain about the same amount of fiber as one cup of apple.
Enzymes in fresh lemon juice accelerate the digestive process. Even though lemon juice is acidic, it actually has an alkalizing effect on the body.
Maple syrup contains a number of minerals including manganese, zinc, calcium, and potassium. It also contains amino acids, antioxidants, and even some anti-inflammatory compounds.
With the Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens in this recipe, you not only get 5 different types of collagen, but also camu camu, acerola cherry, horsetail extract (silica), and zinc gluconate to ensure your body can actually USE the collagen you’re taking.
Walnuts are a good plant source of omega-3 fatty acids. Eating foods containing omega-3s can help cleanse your lungs and keep your pulmonary system working effectively.