Keto Lemon Poppyseed MuffinsReading Time: < 1 minute
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice + zest of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp + 1 tsp Lakanto or preferred sweetener
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- Dash of Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 scoop of Organixx Collagen Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into muffin pans (use silicone muffin pans or grease the metal pans). Makes 12 muffins.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin.
Serves 12. Per Serving:
Calories: 276.6 | Total Fat: 25.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 10 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.3 g | Protein: 8.5 g