Kefir Chicken Salad Recipe
We recommend using fresh, organic ingredients whenever possible!
- Cooked whole chicken breast, shredded OR cut into small pieces
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 6–8 grapes, sliced
- Small handful walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon kefir
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 scoop of bone broth protein or Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh spinach OR lettuce
- Mix chicken, chopped celery, grapes and a small handful of walnuts in a bowl.
- Mix in kefir, mustard, bone broth protein, pepper and salt.
- Serve on bed of spinach or romaine lettuce.
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using spinach):
Calories: 305.2 | Total Fat: 12.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 6.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g | Protein: 39.7 g