Kefir Chicken Salad Recipe
- Cooked whole chicken breast, shredded OR cut into small pieces
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 6–8 grapes, sliced
- Small handful walnuts,
- 1 tablespoon kefir
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 scoop of pure bone broth protein
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh spinach OR lettuce
- Mix chicken, chopped celery, grapes and a small handful of walnuts in a bowl.
- Mix in kefir, mustard, bone broth protein, pepper and salt.
- Serve on bed of spinach or romaine lettuce.