Cacao Orange Date Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw walnuts or cashews
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder, plus additional for dusting
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons local raw honey or coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 drop of orange essential oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In the bowl or a blender or food processor, process the nuts until they are a fine consistency. Then add the dates and process again until well combined.
- Add coconut, cacao, chia seeds, honey, orange juice, essential oil, and cinnamon, and process together until it forms a smooth, even consistency.
- Form into balls (if too dry, add a little water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Roll in additional cacao powder and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 30 bliss balls. Per bliss ball (based on using walnuts & honey):
Calories: 58 | Total Fat: 3.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 7 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Protein: 1 g
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx Essential Oil provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.