Collagen Pumpkin Pie Pudding
For the Pudding:
- ½ cup coconut cream (for this you will need 1 can full fat coconut milk)
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or 1/4 tsp powdered stevia or 6 to 9 drops)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 scoop Organixx Collagen Powder
For the Whipped Topping:
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- ½ tsp maple syrup (or a pinch of powdered stevia or 1-2 drops)
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 can of full fat coconut milk and place it in it a refrigerator for 24 hours. The coconut milk will separate into coconut water at the bottom of the can, and a harder mass of coconut cream that will rise to the top of the can. For this recipe you want the coconut cream.
- Add pumpkin and all ingredients except coconut cream to a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Add 1/2 cup coconut cream to the bowl and whisk well again until the texture is smooth.
- Pour into 2-4 individual glass bowls or one large serving dish.
- Cover and place in fridge until pudding has set (at least 60 minutes).
- Create whipped topping by blending 1 TBSP full fat coconut cream, 1/2 tsp of maple syrup, and 1/8 tsp of vanilla. Whip until smooth and then spread on top of your pumpkin pudding. *You may want to double or triple the amount of topping you make if you like lots of topping.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts (or other nuts) if desired, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, and serve.
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using maple syrup):
Calories: 123.7 |
Total Fat: 10.4 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 6.6 g |
Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g |
Protein: 3.4 g