Wheatgrass LassiReading Time: < 1 minute
- 1 ounce (28 gm) fresh organic wheatgrass*
- 5 ounces coconut water
- 1 scoop pure Organixx OrganiGreens
- ¾ cup (one 6 oz container or 180 gm) plain unsweetened yogurt or coconut milk yogurt
- ½ medium cucumber, seeds removed, roughly cut
- 1 mango, cut in pieces
- Juice of one lime
- 1 small slice ginger, finely grated
- *If you can’t find wheatgrass or wheatgrass juice, use 2 scoops of OrganiGreens instead
- Add wheatgrass and coconut water into a blender, puree (about 1 min), and strain through a sieve. Capture the juice and compost what remains in the sieve.
- Return strained wheatgrass juice to the blender and blend well with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using wheatgrass juice):
Calories: 154.8 | Total Fat: 3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 30.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 6.2 g | Protein: 2.7 g