Vegan Seaweed Rolls
- 2 cups raw sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 capsule Organixx Turmeric 3D
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Lakanto, or 8 drops of stevia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan or sea salt
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- 6 nori sheets, torn in half
- 2 large carrots, cut into thin sticks (about 3 to 4 inches long)
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin sticks (about 3 to 4 inches long)
- ½ avocado, cut into thin slices
- Soak sunflower seeds overnight. Drain and place the soaked sunflower seeds in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add water, Turmeric 3D capsule contents, vinegar, sweetener, salt, and garlic cloves to the sunflower seed mixture. Blend again until smooth.
- Scrape the mixture into an airtight container, cover, and chill for 1 hour to overnight.
- When ready to serve, spread some of the sunflower seed mixture on one end of a nori sheet half. Top it with the carrot, cucumber, and avocado slices (and any other veggies, if desired) and roll the seaweed up. Seal edges with a bit of sunflower seed paste. Repeat to make as many rolls as desired. Enjoy!
Serves 12. Per Serving (based on using Lakanto):
Calories: 150.5 | Total Fat: 11.8 g | Total Carbohydrate: 8.8 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g | Protein: 6.3 g