Vegan Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
Last modified: March 2, 2023
Reading Time: < 1 minute
- 1 cup instant oats (gluten-free for gluten-free cookies)
- ¾ cup organic flour (gluten-free if desired)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- Dash of Himalayan or sea salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 ½ Tbsp filtered water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup maple syrup (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 capsules Organixx 7 Mushrooms, opened
- Stir water and flaxseed meal together and set aside to thicken.
- Whisk together instant oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and 7 Mushrooms capsule contents; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flax mixture, vanilla, and coconut oil. Add maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Stir in dry ingredients mixture, then fold in grated carrots.
- Cover the dough and chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using ice cream scoop or spoon, drop balls of cookie dough onto baking sheet and flatten slightly. Leave two-inch space between cookies.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Cool the cookies on a baking sheet for 15 minutes, then transfer to a rack.
Serves 11 cookies. Per cookie (based on using gluten-free instant oats, gluten-free organic flour & maple syrup):
Calories: 134.1 |
Total Fat: 3.5 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 24.2 g |
Dietary Fiber: 2.2 g |
Protein: 1.8 g