Ultra-Light, Rich Night CreamReading Time: < 1 minute
- 2 to 2-1/2 tablespoons (30-45 ml) jojoba oil
- 3 tablespoons (40 gm) shea butter
- 1 tablespoon (10 gm) cocoa butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons (20 gm) avocado oil
- 10 drops carrot seed oil
- 10 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of Organixx Magi-Complexx essential oil blend
- In a double boiler, melt the shea butter and cocoa butter gently, avoiding direct heat. Combine with remaining ingredients in large glass bowl and, using a hand mixer, blend for around 7 minutes to add lots of oxygen to the mixture.
- Sit bowl in freezer for 10-15 minutes (no more), then blend with hand mixer again for about 7-8 minutes until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Using a clean spatula, transfer cream into sterilized glass jars and put the lid on tight. Store in a cool, dry spot.