Cranberry Balsamic Roasted Chicken
- 2.5 lbs organic chicken thighs or breasts, skin removed (4-6 pieces of chicken)
- 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup fresh organic cranberries
- 1 tbs peach maple syrup and balsamic vinegar mixed together to coat chicken during roasting
- Fresh thyme
- Clean your chicken, then place in a roasting or baking dish
- Blend all the balsamic chicken marinade ingredients listed above in a food processor until liquefiedand smooth
- Pour marinade over thechicken thighs, coating evenly
- Cover and place in fridge to marinatefor 30 minutes or up to 24 hrs
- Once marinated, preheat oven to 375F5.Remove chicken from fridge
- Add extra 1/3 to 1/2 cup cranberries and fresh thyme. Spread it out evenly on and around the chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour (depending on thickness of chicken)
- Brush each chicken with the maple syrup/balsamic vinegar combo.
- After thoroughly cooked, remove from oven
- Spoon the sauce from the pan onto each chicken thigh/breast and a pinch of black pepper or cracked pepper.