Pique's DIY Cleaning Products | Journey to Wellness
Do your children like to crawl around and explore your floors, cabinets, or countertops? Rid your home of the dangerous toxins found in most commercial cleaners and uncover how to make your own cleaning mixes that use organic essential oils that leave your house with a fresh, natural essence.
ALL-NATURAL ANTIBACTERIAL SPRAY:
- An empty squirt bottle (12-16oz)
- 5 drops lavender oil
- 10 drops lemon oils
- 15 drops rosemary oil
- 15 drops tea tree oil
- Fill with distilled water
ORGANIC FABRIC SOFTENER:
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1/8 cup vegetable glycerin
- 10-20 drops of the essential oil of your choice! (optional but recommended)
CHEMICAL-FREE HAND SOAP:
- 1-2 tbsp of Castile soap (depending on the size of your soap pump)
- 20-25 drops of essential oils (Pique uses lemon for its antibacterial properties!)
- Fill the bottle with distilled water
*Pique recommends using a foaming hand pump for the best results!
You may love essential oils as much as we do, but did you know not all oils are created equal? Another way to detox your home is to learn about toxins that might be hiding in some brands of essential oils!