Nourishing Eye Cream with Essential OilsReading Time: < 1 minute
- 4 tablespoons (55 gm) shea butter
- 2 tablespoons (30 gm) coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 gm) beeswax pastilles
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed oil
- 2 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of Organixx Magi-Complex essential oil blend
- Combine all of the ingredients EXCEPT for the essential oils (which should never be heated) in a small, sterilized wide-mouth glass jar and place lid on loosely.
- Place the covered glass jar containing the ingredients into a saucepan. Fill pan with water so water level comes only half way up the glass jar. Over medium heat, melt the contents of the jar. This should take about 5 or 6 minutes. The water needs to be gently simmering, not boiling, so lower temperature if needed.
- Being careful of the steam, occasionally stir the contents of the jar so that everything combines well. Once ingredients are fully melted, carefully remove jar from pan of water and let cool for 5-10 minutes (but not too long or it will become solid).
- While ingredients are still liquid, stir in the essential oils until well combined. Once mixture is cool, cover with lid and store in a cool, dry spot.
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.