Low Carb Cream Cheese Mousse
- 1 cup organic heavy whipping cream, preferably from grass-fed cows
- 8 oz organic cream cheese, softened, preferably from grass-fed cows
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens Powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered Lakanto
- Optional topping ideas: fruit, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, citrus zest, 8-10 drops essential oil (e.g., orange or lemon
- Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form (thickens and stays put when beater removed). Watch carefully as over-beating the whipping cream can turn it lumpy.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, collagens powder, vanilla, and Lakanto together until mixed well. (If using essential oils or citrus juice, can add that here.)
- Fold whipping cream into cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Place in serving dishes and add your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
- Store any leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
Serves 6. Per Serving:
Calories: 263.7 | Total Fat: 29.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 9.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Protein: 4.1 g