Probiotic-Rich Healthy Asian Salad
- 4 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 3 Tablespoons liquid aminos
- 3 Tablespoons Lakanto or coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 capsules of Organixx ProBiotixx+ (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 5 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced (about ½ cabbage)
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1/3 cabbage)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped or thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded or thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 4-5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, oils, almond butter, liquid amino acids, sweetener, ginger, garlic, Probiotixx+, black pepper, and sesame seeds. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- In a large bowl, mix the cabbages (washed & well-dried), lettuce, red bell pepper, carrots, almonds, green onions, and cilantro.
- When ready to serve, add the dressing and toss well or serve with the dressing on the side.