Detoxifying Green Beet Juice
1 medium-sized organic beet (you can juice the greens too, if available)
2 organic carrots (optional)
1 medium-sized organic orange, peeled
1-inch fresh organic ginger root, peeled
½ organic lemon (peel on or off)
Large handful of fresh organic parsley
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 scoop Organixx OrganiGreens powder (optional)
- To your juicer add beet, carrots, orange, ginger, lemon, and parsley. Whisk in cayenne pepper and OrganiGreens powder until well incorporated.
- If you are using a high-speed blender, cut vegetables into small chunks to make it easier to blend.
- Add beet, carrots, orange, ginger, lemon, parsley and ¾ cups of filtered water to blender container. Blend everything up really well.
- Strain by pouring through a nut milk bag.
- Whisk in cayenne and OrganiGreens powder and enjoy!
Serves 1. Per serving (using carrots and Organixx OrganiGreens):
Total Fat: 15g
Total Carbohydrate: 47g
Dietary Fiber: 9g
Beets – are packed with B-vitamins, manganese, and betaine, plus they also support emotional and nervous system health.
Carrots are one of the richest natural sources of vitamin A and beta-carotene, an essential nutrient for eye health, immune function, and much more.
Ginger acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. Its digestive actions help cleanse the build-up of waste and toxins in the colon, liver, and other organs.
Many health experts believe lemon can support a healthy metabolism and help maintain the immune system.
Organixx OrganiGreens is a revolutionary organic green juice powder made with 17 sprouted & fermented superfoods and botanicals for maximum nutrition.
Parsley is a powerful chelating herb, recognized for its ability to draw out toxic heavy metals and other carcinogens and expel them from the body.