Chocolate Protein Goji Berry GranolaReading Time: < 1 minute
- 4 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup organic puffed brown rice cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds or chopped pecans, lightly toasted (optional)
- 1 scoop of chocolate bone broth protein or Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- 1 scoop of vanilla bone broth protein or Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¼ to ½ cup honey, maple syrup, or Lakanto
- 2 tablespoons almond or hazelnut oil
- ¼ cup freshly ground flaxseed meal
- 1 cup dried goji berries
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F/120 degrees C. Combine the oats, brown rice cereal, nuts, Bone Broth protein powders, and cacao powder in a large bowl. Stir well to combine.
- In a glass mixing cup, combine the oil and sweetener of choice. Mix well and pour over oat mixture. Stir well to combine; use hands if necessary.
- Spread onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until mixture is lightly golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven, stir in flaxseed meal and goji berries. Cool completely; granola will get more crunchy as it cools. Store in an air tight container.
Serves 12. Per Serving (based on using honey & hazelnut oil):
Calories: 207.8 | Total Fat: 5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 34.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 4.9 g | Protein: 8.8 g