We recommend using fresh, organic ingredients whenever possible!
Broiled Honey Garlic Salmon
- 1-1.5-pound side of organic salmon
- 1/2 cup organic honey
- 4 cloves organic garlic, minced or crushed through a garlic press
- 1/2 cup organic Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 an organic lemon
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 scoop of Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped organic cilantro, for garnish
- 1 organic lemon, sliced, for garnis
- Position a rack in the middle of your oven and set to broil (med-high heat).
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, oil, paprika, red pepper flakes, Cayenne pepper, Organixx Collagens and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Place the salmon onto an oiled baking sheet. Pour the honey mustard mixture over the salmon, and spread evenly over the fish. Sprinkle with a good amount of salt and cracked pepper.
- Broil salmon until cooked through and the top of salmon is nicely caramelized, about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately with lemon slices. Serves 4.
Help keep your skin smooth and joints supple by adding Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens to this or any of your favorite recipes!