Broiled Honey Garlic Salmon
We recommend using fresh, organic ingredients whenever possible!
- 1-1.5-pound side of organic salmon
- 1/2 cup organic honey
- 4 cloves organic garlic, minced or crushed through a garlic press
- 1/2 cup organic Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 an organic lemon
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 scoop of Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped organic cilantro, for garnish
- 1 organic lemon, sliced, for garnish
- Position a rack in the middle of your oven and set to broil (med-high heat).
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, oil, paprika, red pepper flakes, Cayenne pepper, Organixx Collagens and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Place the salmon onto an oiled baking sheet. Pour the honey mustard mixture over the salmon, and spread evenly over the fish. Sprinkle with a good amount of salt and cracked pepper.
- Broil salmon until cooked through and the top of salmon is nicely caramelized, about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately with lemon slices. Serves 4.