Crunchy Detox Salad Recipe
- 1 small or ½ large cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 bunches baby broccoli or ½ head of large broccoli, roughly chopped
- ½ red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 large or 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ¼ cup organic raisins (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- 2 Tablespoons raw local honey (or preferred sweetener for vegan option)
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan/sea salt
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens (optional; omit for vegan option)
- Black pepper, to taste
- Place dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender container and blend until smooth. Store dressing covered in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving to allow flavors to meld.
- Roughly chop broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage. Pulse each vegetable separately in a food processor into small pieces.
- Add all veggies to a large mixing bowl. Add in shredded carrots, cilantro, walnuts, and raisins. Toss well.
- When ready to serve, add dressing to vegetables and toss again. Enjoy right away!
Serves 8. Per Serving (based on using walnuts, olive oil, raw local honey & Organixx collagens powder):
Calories: 152.7 |
Total Fat: 10.5 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 14.9 g |
Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g |
Protein: 4.3 g
Amber Duncan says
So glad I found this information. Salad is wonderful.
Customer Service says
So happy to hear that, Amber. We appreciate your feedback.
Glad you enjoyed the Crunchy Detox Salad. For more healthy and delicious recipe ideas like this one, feel free to check out our recipe library here: https://organixx.com/ox-recipes/.
Thank you so much for being here with us. Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy New Year!!