Crunchy Detox Salad Recipe
- 1 small or ½ large cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 bunches baby broccoli or ½ head of large broccoli, roughly chopped
- ½ red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 large or 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ¼ cup organic raisins (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- 2 Tablespoons raw local honey (or preferred sweetener for vegan option)
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan/sea salt
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens (optional; omit for vegan option)
- Black pepper, to taste
- Place dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender container and blend until smooth. Store dressing covered in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving to allow flavors to meld.
- Roughly chop broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage. Pulse each vegetable separately in a food processor into small pieces.
- Add all veggies to a large mixing bowl. Add in shredded carrots, cilantro, walnuts, and raisins. Toss well.
- When ready to serve, add dressing to vegetables and toss again. Enjoy right away!
Serves 8. Per Serving (based on using walnuts, olive oil, raw local honey & Organixx collagens powder):
Calories: 152.7 |
Total Fat: 10.5 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 14.9 g |
Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g |
Protein: 4.3 g