Kim's Dark Chocolate Super Seed Bark
- 1 10-oz package of bittersweet dark chocolate
- ⅛ to ¼ cup mixed seeds (i.e. pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp hearts, chia seeds)
- 2 scoops of Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- Optional flavoring for the holiday (orange OR peppermint):
- 1-2 drops of food grade orange essential oil
- 1-2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. This is important to easily remove and crack bark.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler; once melted remove from heat. Mix in Collagens powder and essential oil of choice if using.
- Carefully pour the melted chocolate mixture onto the cookie sheet and spread with a spatula to the desired thickness. Use a larger cookie sheet if you like a thinner bark.
- Sprinkle the seed mixture over the bark. Use more seeds if you like it extra crunchy.
- Put the sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes. Or if you are in a hurry, the freezer for 15 minutes. Once the chocolate has set, pick up the parchment paper and crack it into bark pieces and enjoy!
Serves 12. Per Serving:
Calories: 143.7 |
Total Fat: 10.3 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 11.3 g |
Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g |
Protein: 3.1 g