Crunchy Sweet Nut Mix
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 drop Organixx Peppermint essential oil
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (omit for vegan option)
- 3/4 cup Lakanto or preferred sweetener
- ¼ cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Himalayan or sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat a large frying pan or skillet pan on medium heat. When hot, add Lakanto sweetener, collagen, peppermint oil, water, vanilla extract, sea salt, and cinnamon and stir until fully combined. Allow to heat up, stirring occasionally.
- When the Lakanto has completely melted, add nuts. Watch over the pan and continue to stir often until the nuts are coated with the flavoring mixture and it begins to crystallize.
- Remove pan from the heat and allow to stand for 1-2 minutes, before using a wooden spoon to stir nuts to avoid immediate, overlarge clusters forming. Allow to cool completely before breaking up clusters.
Serves 12. Per Serving (based on using Organixx collagens powder & Lakanto):
Calories: 205.1 | Total Fat: 18.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 20 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g | Protein: 6.9 g