Crispy Curry Zucchini Rounds with Parmesan
- 2 medium organic zucchinis, sliced into rounds
- 2 Tablespoons melted ghee (substitute olive oil for dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (omit for dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 scoop of Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder
- ½ to 1 teaspoon curry powder (depending on taste)
- Himalayan or sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease a baking sheet with ghee or line with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchinis into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- Place zucchini rounds in a mixing bowl and add ghee. Mix well to coat.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs, collagen, curry, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each zucchini round into the curry mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. You may need to sprinkle a bit of the coating on the top of each zucchini, if it’s not sticking well.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using Parmesan cheese & ghee):
Calories: 130.7 | Total Fat: 9.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 8.9 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g | Protein: 5.6 g