Cinnamon Pumpkin Chia Breakfast PuddingReading Time: < 1 minute
- ¾ cup organic full-fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Optional garnish: coconut cream, chopped walnuts, cinnamon, stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, shredded coconut
- Prepare this recipe a day ahead. Place all of the ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into serving cups or small glass jars, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat, garnish as desired and enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving:
Calories: 269.6 | Total Fat: 19.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 20.4 g | Dietary Fiber: 9.6 g | Protein: 9.5 g