No-Bake Chocolate Protein Oat Bars
- 2 scoops Organixx Chocolate Bone Broth Protein powder
- 2 scoops Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder
- ½ cup cashew butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 cup vanilla or chocolate almond milk
- 2 cups sprouted rolled or steel-cut oats (use gluten-free oats for gluten-free version)
- ¼ cup low-carb chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together bone broth and collagen powders. Add in cashew butter and almond milk and mix well. Mix in oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased 8×8 pan. Refrigerate for about three hours. Remove from fridge and cut into desired number of bars. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Serves 12. Per Serving (based on using cashew butter, vanilla almond milk & steel-cut oats):
Calories: 196.9 | Total Fat: 9.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 23 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.3 g | Protein: 11 g