Hormone Balancing Cashew Dip
- 1 cup cashews (soaked or dry)
- 6 radishes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 scoop Organixx OrganiGreens (optional)
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- In your food processor, add cashews, radishes, and garlic and pulse to break into pieces.
- Next, add in spinach, Organigreens, and salt. Let processor run to incorporate these ingredients. While blade is running, pour in lemon juice and olive oil, scraping down sides as needed.
- Serve dip with your favorite veggies, pita bread, or use as a spread on sandwiches. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
Serves 16. Per Serving:
Calories: 69.9 | Total Fat: 6 g | Total Carbohydrate: 3.4 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g | Protein: 1.8 g
Cashews are a good source of healthy dietary fats and essential minerals, including copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
There are over 300 varieties of garlic grown around the world. It is considered both a vegetable and an herb and is clinically proven to support the immune system.
Enzymes in fresh lemon juice accelerate the digestive process. Even though lemon juice is acidic, it actually has an alkalizing effect on the body.
Pure olive oil is high in nutrients including vitamins D, E, K, and A as well as omega-3 fatty acids. For the highest quality, look for organic extra virgin olive oil in dark glass bottles or tins that have an expiry date.
Organixx OrganiGreens is a revolutionary organic green juice powder made with 14 sprouted & fermented superfoods and botanicals for maximum nutrition.
Radish is a member of the super-healthy cruciferous veggie family. The sulfur and raphanin in radishes help to maintain hormonal balance in the thyroid gland.
Green leafy veggies such as spinach contain antioxidants and other compounds that help rid your body of harmful toxins and support healthy lungs.