Carrot Cake Protein Bar RecipeReading Time: < 1 minute
- 1 cup pitted and halved dates
- 1⁄2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 scoops of bone broth protein or Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 9-inch pie pan or 8-inch square dish with parchment paper.
- Blend together dates, coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sea salt and protein powder together until eggs are lighter in color.
- Add date mixture and whisk to combine. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Makes 16 bars. Per bar:
Calories: 216.4 | Total Fat: 12.7 g | Total Carbohydrate: 21.2 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g | Protein: 7 g