Brain-Boosting Cinnamon Mocha Frappe
- 1 cup of cooled coffee made into ice cubes
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 med-large banana, frozen
- 1 tsp organic cacao power
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- About 2-3 hours before (or ideally the night before), pour 1 cup cooled coffee into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer.
- To make frappe, add coffee ice cubes and all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and garnish with sprinkle of cacao powder and/or cinnamon.
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using coconut milk):
Calories: 95.9 |
Total Fat: 1.8 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 19.8 g |
Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g |
Protein: 1.1 g
Dana Chalamet says
Once again, you shared another recipe I can't wait to make. Healthy, life-affirming, high-energy foods ... right up our alley! Thanks again, Katrina, for always making it fun!
Customer Service says
Absolutely, Dana! Glad you're enjoying our recipes. Thank you for being here with us.