Brain-Boosting Cinnamon Mocha FrappeReading Time: < 1 minute
- 1 cup of cooled coffee made into ice cubes
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 med-large banana, frozen
- 1 tsp organic cacao power
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- About 2-3 hours before (or ideally the night before), pour 1 cup cooled coffee into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer.
- To make frappe, add coffee ice cubes and all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and garnish with sprinkle of cacao powder and/or cinnamon.
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using coconut milk):
Calories: 95.9 | Total Fat: 1.8 g | Total Carbohydrate: 19.8 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g | Protein: 1.1 g