Ginger Pomegranate Mocktail
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 4 cups (1L) pomegranate juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 10-12 cloves (whole cloves not ground)
- 1 spring fresh rosemary
- 1 drop orange or lemon essential oil (optional)
- In a large sauce pan, pour in pomegranate juice
- Add in cinnamon, cloves, rosemary and orange.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- When your mixture begin to simmer, turn off heat and cover it up.
- And let it sit for about 30-60 minutes.
- Once the flavor have infused in the drink, strain out your mixture.
- And add 1 drop of orange or lemon essential oil
- Mix up and serve in your favorite glass.
- Thin slices of fresh ginger root (peeled)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 1 cup (250 ml) cranberry juice (with no added sugar)
- 2 cups (500 ml) pomegranate juice (with no added sugar)
- 3 cups (750 ml) ginger beer
- Fresh pomegranate seeds and mint leaves
- In a large 8-cup glass pitcher, add a tray of ice cubes, then add the two juices and the ginger beer and thinly sliced fresh ginger root. Stir together.
- Pour into glasses, squeeze in a little lime juice, and garnish with mint leaves and fresh pomegranate seeds.