- 2 chicken breasts, diced (preferably free range & organic)
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 organic red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 3-4 tablespoons (60 ml) coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons green or red curry paste
- ½ - 1 can coconut milk (preferably from a BPA-Free can and without additives)
- Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut into large & long rounds
- Add in 4 tablespoons of coconut oil into a frying pan on medium-low heat and add the diced chicken. Add in the onions and peppers.
- Add in the curry paste to flavor the chicken. The coconut oil will help the curry to open it’s flavor.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the chicken curry on top of white cauliflower rice or add more coconut mil and use as soup (we will cover the cauliflower rice in another video)
Organixx wants to help you live a healthier, happier, and overall more INSPIRED life! Go here to discover the 8 Pillars of Health!