Easy Keto Thai Chicken Curry
- 2 chicken breasts, diced (preferably free range & organic)
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 organic red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 3-4 tablespoons (60 ml) coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons green or red curry paste
- ½ - 1 can coconut milk (preferably from a BPA-Free can and without additives)
- Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut into large & long rounds
- Place 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Once heated add the diced chicken. Add in the onions and peppers and stir until cooked.
- Add in the curry paste to flavor the chicken. The coconut oil will help the curry to open its flavor.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the chicken curry on top of white cauliflower rice or add more coconut milk and use as soup
Serves 2. Per Serving:
Calories: 531.9 | Total Fat: 27.4 g | Total Carbohydrate: 17.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g | Protein: 53.7 g