Green Detox Smoothie Recipe
- Removed the peel from both kiwis and place into a blender container (skin can stay on if kiwis are organic & washed). Cut the apples into quarters and remove the core. Add to the blender.
- Add fresh parsley, baby spinach, nut milk, and water or cooled tea.
- Add 2 scoops of Organixx OrganiGreens or Daily Detox powder.
- Blend up until smooth, adding extra water if needed.
- Pour into 1 or 2 glasses and enjoy the detox!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using coconut milk and 8oz of brewed green tea):
Calories: 116.4 |
Total Fat: 1.6 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 26.1 g |
Dietary Fiber: 6.1 g |
Protein: 2 g
Apples cleanse the colon of bacteria, viruses, yeast, and mold. They also support the liver, digestive tract function, and brain health.
Coconut milk is made from the flesh of mature coconuts and is naturally sweet and creamy. It contains lauric acid, which has antimicrobial and anticancer properties and can help fortify immune function.
Kiwis help remove toxins from the intestinal tract, which can improve your immune system and metabolism.
Organixx Organic Daily Detox contains 6 of the best superfoods that support your body’s built-in detoxification system in just the perfect amounts. It’s effective, ongoing, DAILY detoxification that actually works to keep your body healthy and your immune system robust year-round.
Organixx OrganiGreens is a revolutionary organic green juice powder made with 14 sprouted & fermented superfoods and botanicals for maximum nutrition.
Parsley is a detox superfood, purging the body of accumulated toxins such as mercury, cadmium, and lead.
Spinach is loaded with chlorophyll, which improves liver detoxification and digestion.