The Free Radical Obliterator Smoothie
- 1½ cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup spring or filtered water
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh turmeric root OR substitute ¼ teaspoon dried turmeric
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon quality salt such as pink or sea salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process on medium speed for 15 seconds.
- Change to high speed and process for 30 seconds more or until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a celery stalk if desired. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using turmeric root):
Calories: 179.9 | Total Fat: 9.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 23.2 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Protein: 1.9 g