Enzyme Rich Guacamole with Pineapple
- 2 avocados, peeled & pitted
- Juice of half a lime
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
- ½ cup pineapple, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ½ jalapeño chile, finely chopped (optional)
- Place avocados into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork to desired consistency.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well, being gentle with pineapple.
- Serve up with your favorite dipping veggies or healthy chips.
- Keep refrigerated in a covered container.
Serves 4. Per Serving:
Calories: 158.9 |
Total Fat: 13.4 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 11 g |
Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g |
Protein: 2 g