Empowering You Organically – Season 7 – Episode 47
Title: The Magic of Mushrooms
Hosts: Jonathan Hunsaker, TeriAnn Trevenen
Description: Mushrooms are magical! We’ve talked about the amazing benefits of mushrooms before but today we dive deeper into the top 7 mushrooms that support our health. Listen in to learn how chaga, turkey tail, shitake, maitake, cordyceps, lion’s mane, and reishi mushrooms work hard to keep us healthy and our immune systems strong.
* * *
Powerful Nutritional Mushrooms, Fermented For Maximum Bioavailability for Powerful Immune System Support
- POWERFUL IMMUNE SUPPORT:Using centuries-old knowledge of the power of beneficial mushrooms and our breakthrough formulation process, we’ve created a supplement packed with immune- boosting benefits!
- PROMOTE HEART & LIVER HEALTH:Patented fermented mushroom extracts help keep your heart healthy and live brown seaweed extracts helps support healthy liver function.
- MAXIMUM BIOAVAILABILITY:Through our unique fermentation process, we’ve created a breakthrough formulation for maximum bioavailability.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC:We only use the purest ingredients found on earth and our 7 Mushrooms is made with organic ingredients that are free from artificial flavors, preservatives, colors, yeast, soy protein, sodium, starch and are non-GMO.
What Mushrooms Are In 7 Mushrooms?
Turkey tail, chaga, shiitake, maitake, cordyceps, lion’s mane, and reishi.
- Chaga has been used for centuries, primarily in the East. It’s known for its immune support and soothing properties.
- Many traditional healers have used it as a soothing tea for a powerful and natural digestive support.
- It’s also shown the potential to help maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range.
- Chaga also has very powerful antioxidant properties that make it a powerhouse on its own.
- Cordyceps have been shown to help regulate a healthy immune system.
- They’re also strong inflammation fighters.
- Cordyceps were at one time so highly-valued that it was only allowed to be consumed by the Emperor of China, who lived 100+ years, and still fathered children into his 100s.
- Also known for the ability to support sexual health and athletic ability, Cordyceps have been the most sought-after nutritional mushroom in the Orient.
- Lion’s Mane is known to support brain health, boost cognitive function, and aid against age-related memory loss.
- It also helps maintain mental focus and function, as well as promoting healthy digestive function through its powerful regulation of bacteria.
- It’s considered one of the best-researched mushrooms on Earth.
- Its benefits are just as strong as other nutritional mushrooms, such as Reishi, Cordyceps, and Maitake.
- It contains powerful antioxidant nutrients and high levels of selenium, vitamin D, and vitamin B3, which are crucial for boosting and maintaining immunity.
- Turkey Tail is so effective, we’ve put it in several of our supplements.
- The benefits of Shiitake mushrooms for your immune system are some of the most well-documented for any type of nutritional mushroom.
- Perhaps its greatest influence is in the activity of the tiny cells responsible for protecting your immune system from inflammation.
- A recent four-week study showed that daily use of Shiitake mushrooms boosted the immune response in young adults. They have the potential to keep your immune cells protected from inflammation and the signs of aging.
- Lentinan is a polysaccharide extracted from the fruit body of the Shiitake. So, deep within the Shiitake mushroom is Lentinan.
- Lab studies show that not only is Lentinan effective at supporting a healthy immune system, but it also has cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Lab studies show that this nutrient-rich wild mushroom is not only effective at supporting a healthy immune system.
- It can also help regulate blood pressure
- Support healthy blood sugar
- Fight off abnormal cell growth
- Maintain healthy inflammation… and much more! It’s no wonder many cultures around the world use the magical maitake mushroom as a powerful healing tonic and medicinal food.
- Nicknamed the “Mushroom of Immortality.” It’s not hard to see why Reishi mushrooms have been used in natural health remedies for hundreds of years.
- It seems every year, science uncovers new uses for this wonder nutrient.
- It may be thanks to the complex compounds found in Reishi mushrooms that help regulate and support an aging immune system, reduce inflammation, and assist in healthy heart function.
Why Take 7 Mushrooms?
- You’re going to have a hard time going to the grocery store and picking out all these mushrooms and getting them into your diet.
- And not only that, but you can buy a lot of these different mushroom products individually, in their own capsule form, in a bottle, and pay $50 for each one in a bottle, or you can get all of these wrapped into one product, a blend of all of these mushrooms that work synergistically together.
- The reason why I think this product is so powerful and mushrooms are so powerful, our immune system, and we also talked a lot about the gut and the bacteria and the gut health, all of it supports our overall health, not only from the physical perspective, but our emotional perspective.
What Is the Aging Process?
- It’s all of the functions and systems in our body slowing down, shutting down in a sense, going slower, slower, slower, slower, to the point where you’re just not as healthy as you once were.
- But we’re seeing through the research, we’ve talked about today in this podcast, in the last podcast, that we actually can do things to keep ourselves healthier longer.
Supplements Jonathan Recommends Everyone Take
* * *
Subscribe to Empowering You Organically
Never miss an episode!
Episode 47 – The Magic of Mushrooms