Egg Omelette Supreme
- 4 free range chicken eggs
- 1 cup pre-cooked quinoa
- 1⁄2 red sweet pepper, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 small handful fresh basil or parsley, finely chopped
- 8 medium button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cold pressed coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup spring OR filtered water
- Put two tablespoons spring water and one teaspoon of coconut oil in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. Add the onion and gently simmer for two to three minutes or until translucent.
- Once the onions are cooked, stir in the peppers, mushrooms, garlic and pre-cooked quinoa with a pinch of pink or sea salt and ground black pepper. Simmer with 1⁄4 cup water and cover with a lid for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the four eggs with the remaining 1⁄4 cup water until frothy.
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using basil):
Calories: 307.9 |
Total Fat: 9.1 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 45 g |
Dietary Fiber: 11.3 g |
Protein: 16.2 g
We recommend using fresh, organic ingredients whenever possible!