Easy, No-Bake Blueberry Oatmeal BarsReading Time: < 1 minute
- 2 cups dry, quick-cook rolled oats
- 1 cup toasted nut pieces, roughly chopped (i.e. pecans, walnuts, or almonds)
- ½ cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- ½ cup seeds of choice (i.e. sesame, pumpkin, or hemp)
- ½ cup natural almond or peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons local honey or coconut nectar
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries, washed
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Line an 8” x 8” pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Place oats, nuts, seeds, and cranberries in a bowl. Mix by hand until well combined.
- Add nut butter, honey, and salt and mix well.
- Fold in fresh blueberries and stir only until berries are well distributed. Don’t worry if some of the berries break.
- Spread mixture in pan and press down gently using your hands or a spoon. Cover and refrigerate until firm (for at least 1-2 hours). Cut into bars or squares or roll into balls. Store uneaten bars wrapped in the fridge.
Makes 16 bars. Per bar (based on using pecans, sesame seeds, almond butter & honey):
Calories: 197.6 | Total Fat: 11 g | Total Carbohydrate: 21.8 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.9 g | Protein: 5.4 g