Cauliflower Goat Cheese Gratin
- 1 organic head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- 200g organic Gruyere cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cups organic Parmesan cheese, grated
- 150g organic goat cheese, cut into small pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Layer the cauliflower, heavy cream, and the 3 cheeses in a medium casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft and the sauce has thickened slightly. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Serves 6. Per Serving:
Calories: 624.8 |
Total Fat: 47 g |
Total Carbohydrate: 11.8 g |
Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g |
Protein: 43.9 g