Winter Orange Carrot Celery Juice
- 3 medium carrots, scrubbed or peeled
- 3 celery stalks
- 3 oranges, peeled
- 1-2 inch(es) ginger root, scrubbed or peeled
- 1-2 inch(es) turmeric root, scrubbed or peeled
- Juice all ingredients, stir, and enjoy right away!
- If you don’t have a juicer, blend all ingredients together in your high-speed blender with a little bit of water if necessary and filter through a nut bag. Be sure to chop up your produce well to help the blender out.
Serves 2. Per Serving:
Calories: 158 | Total Fat: 0 g | Total Carbohydrate: 38 g | Dietary Fiber: 10 g | Protein: 3 g
Carrots were originally medicine, not food. They’ve been used in potions and remedies for the stomach, bladder, jaundice, the easing of menstruation, and cancer.
A wonderful source of fiber and vitamin K, celery can also help maintain blood pressure that is already in a normal range.
Ginger is a potent aromatic herb and a good natural source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese. It has been used for thousands of years in Asia to treat stomachache, diarrhea, and nausea.
Orange is best known as being a good source of vitamin C, but is often overlooked for its other amazing benefits, such as supporting the immune system.
Over 5,600 research studies show turmeric – with its active ingredient curcumin – is clinically proven to help curb inflammation and support the body in maintaining healthy inflammation levels.