- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple cubes
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and quartered (or leave the peel on if organic and well washed)
- 1 large handful organic baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
- 2-4 drops of grapefruit or lemon essential oil (or more to taste)
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Freshly ground flax seeds or hemp hearts, for garnish
- Cut off both ends of the pineapple and trim off the rind. Slice the pineapple into quarters and remove the core. Cut into chunks. Place pineapple chunks into the blender.
- Cut off both ends of kiwifruit and cut into quarters. (Note: Remove the skin if your kiwi is not organic.) Add kiwi to the blender.
- Add a large handful of organic baby spinach, essential oil, and coconut oil. Add ice cubes and blend up thoroughly, adding water if it is too thick.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with flax seeds, and enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using ground flax seeds):
Calories: 146.6 | Total Fat: 3.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 27.4 g | Dietary Fiber: 7.6 g | Protein: 6.1 g