- 1 large or 2 medium-sized head(s) of cauliflower (about 6 cups of florets)
- 1 egg, beaten (preferably free-range, organic)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (preferably made with organic milk from pasture-raised cows)
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional)
- Pizza sauce (about ⅓ cup)
- Mozzarella cheese (about ½ cup)
- Parmesan cheese (about ¼ cup)
- Desired veggies (e.g., broccoli, peppers, onions, spinach, kale, mushrooms)
- Cut cauliflower into florets and steam until soft. Let cool completely by placing in the refrigerator.
- Place 1/3 of the cooled cauliflower in a food processor with the S blade. Pulse until you have cauliflower rice. Repeat with the remaining two batches. (Time-saving tip: Purchase premade cauliflower rice. Just be sure that if it’s frozen, you let it thaw completely.)
- Using a clean cloth or nut milk bag, wring out as much water as you can from the cauliflower rice. You may need to do this in several smaller batches to make it easier.
- Place drained cauliflower rice into a mixing bowl and add beaten egg, mozzarella cheese, salt, garlic powder, and collagens powder (if using). Mix together well with hands.
- On a parchment-lined pizza pan or cookie sheet, spread out and shape cauliflower crust with your hands until it’s about ¼ – ½ inch thick.
- Bake in 400F preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of the crust. Flip the crust over and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes to get a crispier crust.
- Add your desired toppings onto baked crust being sure not to add too much sauce or toppings as it will make your crust soggy and fall apart easily.
- Bake for about 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and toppings are hot.
- Place pizza on a cooling rack to cool slightly. Slice, serve & enjoy!
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using Organixx collagens powder and 5.5 oz mixed steamed veggies ):
Calories: 211.8 | Total Fat: 11 g | Total Carbohydrate: 15.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 6.8 g | Protein: 18.1 g