- 1 cup of your favorite sticky or sushi rice, dry/uncooked
- 1 can (13.5 oz) full-fat coconut milk
- 8-14 drops Organixx Orange Essential Oil (could substitute lemon or grapefruit oil)
- 2 ½ Tablespoons powdered Lakanto or sweetener of choice
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Fresh strawberries, blueberries, mangos, banana, toasted shredded coconut, sliced almonds, walnuts, ground Ceylon cinnamon
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a separate pan on low heat, whisk together coconut milk, orange essential oil, Lakanto, and salt. Heat until warm.
- Add coconut milk mixture to rice and allow rice to soak up mixture for a few minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using sticky rice & Lakanto):
Calories: 87.3 | Total Fat: 2.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 23.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g | Protein: 1.1 g