- 3/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or brown rice syrup
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground flaxseed
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease 8x8" square baking dish. Into a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sweetener of choice, shredded zucchini, cacao powder, flaxseed, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir until well combined. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Scrape mixture into prepared baking dish, using a spatula to spread evenly. Sprinkle top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then completely cool before slicing. Store unused portions in the refrigerator.
Makes 16 brownies. Per brownie (based on using maple syrup):
Calories: 114.6 | Total Fat: 7.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 9 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g | Protein: 3.5 g