- 1 cup organic full-fat coconut milk
- 1-1/3 cups finely ground almonds
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped out
- 1/2 cup whole almonds, lightly toasted in dry frying pan
- Fresh fruit
- Into blender container or food processor place all ingredients except whole almonds. Blend until smooth.
- Coarsely chop toasted whole almonds, then stir into the mixture.
- In a shallow metal tray lined with parchment paper (to help with easy removal), pour in mixture and freeze.
- Prior to serving, lift out of tray and break the mass up into pieces.
- Place in blender container or food processor and process just until it reaches creamy consistency.
- Immediately scoop into serving dishes and enjoy with fresh fruit.