During an active COVID-19 infection, I recommend adding the following to my risk-lowering protocol:
Top Herbal Supplements to Help Fight COVID-19 Infection:
1. Andrographis Paniculata – a traditional herb used to treat and prevent respiratory infections. Demonstrates anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and immune-stimulating activation. I consider this herbal to be one of the most potent herbals during a COVID infection because it has been shown to have the capacity to protect core COVID-targeted organs like the lungs, brain, liver, kidneys, and intestine from viral replication. 
2. Berberine helps to lower blood glucose and has a complex capacity to down regulate and suppress inflammatory actions. One of the major factors with an infection is the triggering of secondary diseases like diabetes. 
3. Vitamin C by way of Camu Camu – this Amazonian berry has the highest concentrated levels of vitamin C, which supports your immune responsiveness throughout your infection. 
4. N-Acetyl-Cysteine – can reduce severity and duration of symptoms. 
5. Elderberry – shown to positively modulate immune response and demonstrates respiratory-focused anti-viral benefits. 
Top Foods To Consume During COVID-19 Infection:
- Lemon-infused waters
- Bone broths
- Manuka honey
- Garlic soup
- Green tea
- Spirulina-infused protein drinks
- Golden milk (turmeric & coconut milk/almond milk drink)
- Chicory root tea
Healing Body Care During COVID-19 Infection:
Magnesium Baths – warm bath soaks with 3-5 lbs. of Epsom salts and infusion of CBD bath bombs can help ease the intense musculoskeletal pains.
Thymus Tapping – boost your immune system with this easy DIY. Stimulate your thymus gland to produce an increase in white blood cell activity during your infection. Tapping 5-10x a day will help support your immune response.
Activate Your Vagus Nerve – activating this key parasympathetic nervous system trigger can help calm the cytokine storm that is heightened with an infection. 
Recommended Beneficial Activities:
- Gargle with salt water
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Expose your body to cold: Cold wash cloth on neck, cold bath, or ending a shower with cold water
- Sleep on your right side (avoid back sleeping)
Apply topical CBD creams on sore and achy joints and muscles.
Infrared Therapy (with mild fevers only) – can ease pain and fight viral infection by stimulating and activating lymphocytes, macrophages, and NK cell counts. Optimized when followed by a session of cold-water therapy. 
Saline Nasal Flushes – using saline nasal sprays and neti pots can help flush nasal passageways to protect nasal mucosa.