- 1 ½ raw red beet (about 1 ½ cup)
- 1 ½ raw golden beet (about 1 ½ cup)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 1-2 capsules of Organixx Turmeric 3D, opened up OR 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Slice the raw beets very thinly and place each variety in a different bowl. Add 1 T of oil to each bowl and gently toss. (Note: if you mix different varieties of beets in one bowl the colors will bleed.)
- Mix all the spices together in a bowl. Sprinkle approximately 1/2 of the spice mixture over the beet slices in each bowl. Toss gently.
- Spread the beet slices on one or more large baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Do not overlap slices.
- Bake until crisp (approx 25-30 min), rotating the sheets once during baking.
- Leave the beets on the baking sheets to cool to help them crisp up.
- Once cool, serve immediately or store in a covered glass container in the fridge or a cool, dry place (if they’re very thin and crispy) for 1-2 days.
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using Organixx Turmeric 3D):
Calories: 131.4 | Total Fat: 10.2 g | Total Carbohydrate: 8.2 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g | Protein: 1.1 g